Health and Safety Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Health and Safety Consultant to work on a 12-month contract on an adhoc basis on behalf of a Consultancy company, specialising within the Automotive industry. You will be responsible for providing advice and support to a range of clientele across the UK, supporting their Health & Safety needs.
- Carrying out H&S inspections.
- Assessing any potential risks.
- Writing and issuing reports.
- Comfortable with an element of lone working.
- Providing Health and Safety support and advice.
- Providing support to the Health and Safety team.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent is essential.
- Experience within the Automotive industry is essential
- Hand on and dynamic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in a client facing environment.
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly