Engineering Maaintenance Manager
Position: Engineering Maintenance Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
Are you an experienced and competent Engineering Maintenance Manager? Are you familiar with working in a fast paced FMCG industry? Are looking for a challenge with a well-established Company who is growing and expanding?
If so, we are offering an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable food production Company who are leaders in the industry and going through continued growth and expansion. My client is looking for an Engineering Maintenance Manager to join their successful team.
Your duties as Engineering Maintenance Manager would include:
- Team Management and ensure that engineering department is fully resourced
- Develop and implement a PPM schedule to ensure all plant and equipment is fit for purpose
- Maintain, update and communicate relevant Engineering policies and procedures
- Forecast annual budget for engineering and manage activity and stock levels within budget
- Support capital investment projects and project manage defined projects as required
- Manage installation and of new plant and equipment
- Team Training
- Management of on-site contractors
- Ensure the H&S Policy is adhered to
- Cover for Site Engineering Manager when required
As an ideal candidate for this Engineering Maintenance Manager position, you are desired to be able to demonstrate delivery of engineering improvements in previous roles, have excellent verbal and written skills, be strong leader with good problem-solving skills. Ideally you will also be committed to continuous improvement, be calm in a pressurised environment with expertise of applying lean principles, along with the following:-
- Experience of FMCG, manufacturing or production industry (preferably fresh food)
- An understanding of health & safety requirements
- HNC / HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Proven ability to lead with the ability to motivate your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management Skills with proven results on £1M+ projects
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, pension and healthcare, along with the opportunity to be part of a secure and well-established Company.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now or contact The One Group on 01733 234000.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
Apply for Engineering Maaintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly