Are you Proactive? A Doer? An Achiever? Do you have great communication skills and the grit and determination to drive a process through to the end? We are recruiting for an experienced person to help us support our leading food retail client based at their Paddington head office.
Ashbury Labelling provides support and advice to leading retailers to ensure that their products are compliant with food legislation and established brand standards. They focus on working in partnership with their clients and share knowledge and expertise which continually delivers to the highest standard.
Ashbury Labelling are currently recruiting for a highly successful Project Manager or Technical Account Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced, client focused, retailer environment. This key position provides an outstanding opportunity for the successful individual to drive excellent customer service to our client and requires exceptional communication and IT skills and ability to co-ordinate activities within a complex product development process. This is a position where you will be responsible for managing client expectations and ensuring timely delivery against key SLAs. You will be required to undertake tasks such as database management, dealing with spreadsheets and creating performance reports.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with our internal teams to ensure successful delivery of our service, supporting the process from concept to launch
- Effective liaison with stakeholders at all levels
- Managing the accuracy of complex spreadsheets in terms of maintaining accurate team information and providing searches/administration as and when required
- Presentation of accurate and understandable information and key performance indicators
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication, process and leadership skills
- A proven ability to manage complex processes
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a 'right first time’ approach
- Outstanding problem solving ability
- The ability to work under pressure and at speed
- The ability to learn guidelines and apply them confidently and consistently
- A passion for continual improvement of working processes
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, apply today by sending your CV.