Maintenance Engineers (Electrical bias)
Various opportunities available for a multitude of Maintenance Engineers across several sites in London.
Reporting directly to individual Site Engineering managers – the purpose of these roles is to carry out day to day maintenance and breakdown repair work throughout the sites, and complete planned maintenance activities to ensure maximum productivity can be achieved.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carry out breakdown repairs and assist in implementing long term solutions
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as identified by factory progressions
- Basic fault finding and PPM on production line equipment
- Ensure all assets have the correct PPM procedures implemented and adhered to.
- Following maintenance schedules ensuring full documentation of issues and resolutions.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Involvement in site H&S development
- HNC/ONC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrable maintenance experience
- User of CMMS system would be ideal
- Full UK driving license preferred due to site locations
Shifts: 4on/4off on a rotation of days and nights
Salary: Range between £36-40k (site dependant)
For more information, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk