This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate, motivated and technically driven professional, looking for that elusive chance to work for one the UK’s best companies.
In this unique, cross-functional technical position you’ll play a central role in the team and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, you will communicate changes to processes and legislation.
- Working with supplier technical teams to ensure maximum quality in line with company requirements.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all technical, quality and food safety queries to ensure their standards are met.
- Reviewing and developing current technical processes, implementing quality management systems and KPIs as well as internal benchmarking and reporting.
- Liaising with global factory teams and suppliers.
- Analysing and managing technical information to identify trends in product data and supplier reports.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives across all product ranges and supply partners.
Suit a food science or technology graduate who has previous experience of working within the ambient food sector. It is essential that you have excellent technical understanding of HACCP and BRC as well as food safety and legislative requirements. You’ll have knowledge of the web based specification systems and a good level of IT literacy. Effective planning and prioritisation is key and your attention to detail will be top class. You must also be a team player who can demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills in order to achieve success in this role.
If you have the confidence and technical know-how to drive and attain the best results in a fast paced environment then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Product Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly