My client is a leader in their field and has an excellent reputation for quality and standards. They are currently looking for a Specification Technologist to join their team.
This role is critical to the success of the Technical team.
- Working as part of the team to support and provide administrative support to the Technical Manager and their team.
- Dealing with customer enquiries both internally and externally.
- To ensure all site specifications are promptly and accurately generated and maintained up to date: Raw materials specifications, In-process/Factory Specifications, including labelling system and finished product specifications
- To complete accurate customer and Mission format specifications in a timely manner and ensure signed copies are maintained
- Ensure factory specifications for pre pro and launches are promptly prepared and issued.
- Issue and control recipe, process and packing specifications for use by manufacturing teams
- Set up new product labels and maintain accordingly
Candidates should come from a Specification, Technical or Development role in the food industry and must have hands on experience in completing Retail Online specifications: M&S, ASDA.
Ideally you will be degree or higher diploma in a Food Science discipline and a should have advanced Excel practical skills including wider computer literacy
Excellent role for the right candidate!
Indicative Salary Range: £28000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.