Innovation, quality and a real focus on developing long term partnerships have driven and sustained business growth for this market leading food business. They have an excellent technical record and are able to offer a supportive and training orientated environment in which to develop your career.
- You will have broad responsibilities including answering customer queries and supporting the NPD team through process development and factory trials.
- You will offer technical support to the business and customers where required and also have involvement in technical projects.
- You’ll be responsible for managing complaints, their analysis and resolution and be able to respond calmly to unexpected issues if they arise.
- You’ll work with suppliers to ensure raw material compliance.
- We are seeking a graduate in a food science or related discipline or you could be qualified through your experience already gained in a quality or technical role in the food industry.
- You will have a confident nature and be enthusiastic in your approach in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Flexible and organised enough to meet the changing needs of the team and business.
- A passion for food and all things technical is essential.
- In return you will be well supported in a business that can offer future opportunities.