Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Position: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000
Shifts: Days and Nights (4 on 4 off)
Are you passionate Multi-skilled engineer eager to show your engineering expertise? Do you want to train, develop and progress your career with an established forward-thinking Company? Would you like to get involved in projects and continuous improvement?
If so, we are offering an exciting opportunity to work with a leading established FMCG Company, who like to invest in their employees by training and helping them towards career progression. My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to join their successful and friendly team of Engineers.
As part of the engineering team, your duties as Multi-Skilled Engineer would include:
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Reactive response to plant and equipment breakdowns (both electrical and mechanical)
- Continuous Improvement processes
- Monitoring all machines including repairs and fault finding
- Ensure that engineering standards are maintained/improved and that the engineering work areas are maintained to acceptable standards
- Following health and safety procedures
- Willing to get involved in projects
As an ideal candidate for this Multi-Skilled Engineer position, you are desired to be apprentice-trained and have both electrical and mechanical maintenance skills and experience. You will also have good communication and a good 'can-do' attitude, and be able to operate on your own initiative as well as within a team, along with the following :-
- Experience of FMCG, manufacturing or production industry
- A keen and enthusiastic attitude who is hands-on
- Pro-active in your approach, with proven diagnostic skills
- An understanding of health & safety requirements
- Driven and ambitious with a strong desire to progress
- A strong will to learn and undertake training to improve your skills and experience
- Flexible in your approach
- Experience of PLCs would be an advantage
In return you will receive a very attractive salary, along with the opportunity to be part of a secure and well-established Company. This Company provides a good environment to work in as well as a supportive team and a management team who are keen to support and encourage their employees to learn and progress in their career.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now or contact The One Group on 01733 234000.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.