Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader of this North Yorkshire business, this position would see you working 12 hour shifts in a 4 on 4 off pattern.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual for the position of Multi Skilled Engineer. As a valued member of the engineering team, you will be required to ensure site achievement of the required engineering regulatory standards.
- Engineering activities with due consideration for safe plant operations. Assessing all aspects of maintenance procedures, ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
- Understanding of engineering and operational KPI’s and be able to identify areas for improvement.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment and have the ability to fault find.
- The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to line maintenance.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have food manufacturing experience.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- City and Guilds electrical qualification or equivalent of time served
- IEE 17th Edition
- Mechanical fitting skills
- Refrigeration experience
- Packaging and slicing equipment experience
- F gas
- Working at height
- Air and pneumatics trained
- Advanced PC skills would be an advantage
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of quality consciousness and have an eye for detail. You should also be able to demonstrate decision-making ability and a sound knowledge of good manufacturing practice.
We are also looking for someone with the ability to be fair and objective when making decisions, an excellent communicator and a team-player.
Indicative Salary Range: £33,898
Sound like you? Then please get in touch.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.