We're pleased to be offering a new Operations Manager position for an innovated FMCG business who have gone under an intense period of growth during the past few years. Due to this substantial growth we're now looking to recruit an industry leading Operations Manager to help deliver and sustain their further forecasted growth at their Nottinghamshire based site.
We're looking for a true Operations Manager, someone who is comfortable leading the strategic element of business through manufacturing, technical & engineering functions. With this you will be tasked with driving the site forward by efficiency and maximising output, whilst shaping the culture.
Key areas of the position will be surrounding, lean techniques, strategic knowledge and output, change management & being able to see the full picture.
You will be delivering new ideas to the business and shaping it's developing in an exciting market position in the food industry.
Operations Manager - key responsibility for:
* Responsible for overseeing the overall operational management
* Implementing a CI culture
* Shaping the senior management team
* Set and deliver site KPI's
* Develop and oversee performance metrics
* Champion a Zero injury culture through H&S improvements
* 3 to 5 years in Operational management
* Proven experience in the food industry
* Knowledge lean techniques
* Familiar with Change Management
* Comfortable making strategic decisions for the business
* Able to commute to Nottinghamshire
For further details on this Senior Production Manager position please contact Tom Fitzjohn via email on
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.