Key Account Manager
ANZCO Foods is looking for a Key Account Manager with experience in agricultural products (meat) and/or grocery retailer account management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing superior customer service to valuable key customers
- Managing these accounts and proactively seeking ways to add value
- Being a key link in communication between the key customers and the wider business
- Liaising between key customers and the company on agricultural and technical matters
- Driving sales of new and existing products to key customers
- Pro-actively contributing towards the growth of the business
The role will be split between being office based (Harold Wood) and visiting key customers throughout England and Wales.
You will require a UK driving licence and clean passport and should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Hands on experience within the agricultural sector
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to think strategically and actively contribute to business plans efficiently and effectively
- A strong knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft application with a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Self-motivated and the ability to manage a high workload
- Professional communication, presentation and report writing expertise
- A team player with a high standard of ethics and integrity
Competitive Salary and bonus opportunity
Full medical after 6 months
To forward your details please click on the "Apply" button below.