Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Bakkavor Meals Cumberland site and reporting into the Specifications Manager you will provide timely, accurate and efficient technical support, legal compliance and consistency across artworks & specifications.
You will be methodical in approach, highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to short and tight deadlines.
- Create and manage technical specifications for ingredients, products, processes & packaging
- Deliver specifications as requested, ensure data accuracy and regulatory sign off and adherence to a robust specification
- Ensure best practice is shared across the companies technical community
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Degree or HND in Food Technology or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Specification Technologists role or similar specification completion role
- Methodical approach with attention to detail
- Drive energy and enthusiasm
- Computer Literate
- Competent with Excel
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects