Regulatory Affairs Adviser
You’ll be working in this key role for a leading food and drink consultancy who are recognised as industry experts in their field.
- Provide regulatory and food law expertise to both customers and internal stakeholders
- Management of regulatory affairs consultancy projects
- Providing contributions to publications and training courses
- Identifying opportunities to expand the regulatory portfolio
- Act as an expert for customers, answering queries and ensuring you are the business expert in this are fully up to date with legislation changes and legal requirements.
- Degree qualified in food science/law or related discipline
- Experienced in the food and drink industry with a strong technical knowledge of food legislation
- Good commercial instincts and confident to work with a breadth of internal and external customers
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Enthusiasm to mentor and support junior members of the team