International Sales Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a self-motivated and well connected International Sales professional who would love to work for a fun and exciting brand that has some impressive future plans. If you love working in a small but friendly team where you are able to make your mark, then this could well be the role and company for you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the International Sales Manager will have the following role in the company:
- Building great working relationships with existing international customers (Retailers and Distributors) and identifying opportunities for developing further revenue growth
- Investigate and develop strategies to seek out and approach new customers, both retailers and distributors, in order to open opportunities with new countries and customers
- Develop, negotiate and agree joint business plans
- Budget and P&L Management
- Presenting new products / agree margins with both retailers and distributors
- Conduct regular reviews with your customer base
- Attend relevant international exhibition / conference
- Remain up to date on competitor’s activities
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Success in building new business within international markets
- Ideally you will have a strong and existing network of key contacts within international retailers and distributors
- Experience gained within food or drink manufacturing.
- Great negotiator with strong and confident communicator
- Good analytical and numerate ability
- Commercial aware with solid P& L experience
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced role where you have an opportunity to make your mark
- An additional European language would be an advantage
- Happy with extensive travel
- A fun attitude and someone who will love being involved across the business
Job Reference: JR11420
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
Apply for International Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly