Maintenance Shift Engineer
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
MAINTENANCE SHIFT ENGINEER - Iver, Buckinghamshire
Panficio Italiano is a modern, purpose-built bakery with a fully automated production line as a result of significant investment by its owner. The company prides itself in producing a consistently high standard of baked goods
Panificio Italian currently supplies bread products to the Foodservice sector but is aiming to expand its market share and diversify into other commercial sectors.
About the role...
This is an excellent opportunity to join an aspiring organisation in the food business who are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable engineer which is essential technical in the organization. The Maintenance Shift Engineer will utilize their electrical knowledge and capability to ensure the equipment is safe to operate, producing high- quality products and operating at maximum availability and efficiency.
The main duties of the role include:
- Understanding the electrical parameters of the automated production lines and then fault-finding, interrogation and their repair.
- Drive maintenance activities.
- Take accountability for a designated line and maintain standards.
- Ensure that any changes made to equipment do not negatively impact product quality and follow change control process.
- Actively participate in line/ area systems e.g. CIL, CL, defect identification/resolution and PO creation
- Effectively carry out work processes to standard, investigating and resolving any deviations.
- Monitor equipment performance & take immediate corrective action to resolve problems when they occur and escalate where needed
- Use knowledge and experience to constantly challenge to improve line/ area processes and aim to standardize
- Demonstrate positive team behaviours by working with and motivating fellow team members towards achievement of common goals
- Support and be prepared to take daily direction from your team leader and process engineer whilst on shift
- Able to 'think outside the box'
- Be prepared to flow to the work when needed.
- Clear pressurized decision making.
- Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style, demonstrate a personal commitment to the team.
- Test and fault find electrical circuits (Dual skilled)
- Ability to effectively work with PC application (e.g. SAP, RTCIS, MS Office Package, Internet Explorer)
- Completed a recognized Dual Skills Electrical Apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds 228 parts 1,2 & 3 Mechanical
- City & Guilds 236 parts 1,2 & 3 Electrical
- ONC/HNC Mechanical or Electrical.
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- NVQ level 3 Electrical and Mechanical maintenance.
- EITB G/H Modular segments Mech/Elect
- Aptitude test at the appropriate level of numeracy and literacy
The salary is attractive, we will pay for the right person with the right knowledge and experience, however, you must be flexible, working a shift pattern of 5 shifts over 7 days (48 hours per week including unpaid ½ hour breaks each shift). Therefore, your 2 days off could be mid-week.
25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays (you will not normally be expected to work on a Bank Holiday)
This is a wonderful opportunity to be involved from the beginning of a new and ambitious adventure on the journey to commercial success. For further information about the Company please visit our website at www.panificioitalaino.co.uk
Apply for Maintenance Shift Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly