£60,000 to £70,000
An award winning food manufacturer is recruiting for an engineering manager to join the business. Well established company are one of the market leaders within the food and beverage industry. As the engineering manager you will be directly responsible for a team of engineers and you assist the plant manager during capital projects to and you will be expected to manage performance and the development of the team to aid organic growth within the business. You will also manage the day to day running of the site, managing the maintenance schedules, leading team briefings, lead engineering training, and be responsible for the maintenance standards and continuous improvement. This is a prestigious role at a global brand, therefore not an opportunity no to be missed.
Skills and experience required for the Engineering Manager:
- Engineering qualification
- Management experience
- Development of process, people and equipment
- Manage the implementation of capital projects
- Ensure the planned maintenance standards are maintained
- Manufacturing engineering experience
- Food or FMCG manufacturing experience Essential
- People management
- HNC/Degree in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- KPI orientated environment
- Continuous Improvement training
If you are seeking a new opportunity and you feel that you meet the above criteria, then please send an updated copy of your CV or call Raj Gill on 01733 391515 for more information.