We are looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to work within this manufacturing factory in Ayrshire.
- Management of team and effective product flow through departments
- Lead, train and develop the shift team in applicable work instructions, policies and procedures
- Assist in setting up KPIs for shift, followed by proactive improvement on the target KPIs
- Ensure factory floor standards, practices and procedures are enforced on shift
- Communicate effectively with all staff from team to Senior Management level
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities and attributes:
- Previous management experience essential
- Good communication skills and self-starter
- Confident in working on own using initiative and working as part of a team
- Capable of leading a team of around 30 employees, providing training and development
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages
- Flexible approach to work, with working week to change as business required (Sunday - Thursday/Monday - Friday)
- Intermediate Food Hygiene (Advanced preferable)/Intermediate HACCP
- Preferable FMCG background
- CI (Continuous Improvement)/Lean management knowledge and experience preferable
Hours of work will be discussed at interview along with salary
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly