A Quality Control position has become available at one of the leading chocolate producers in the UK which produces over 300 tonnes annually at its Grade A BRC certified site.
Reporting into the QA Manager you will be working as part of a small team carrying out various QA & QC related tasks. This includes:
- Carrying out Daily temperatures Monitoring
- Monitoring Production Parameters
- Monitoring of production packaging
- Carrying out ATP swabs
- Carrying out Scale calibration
- Carrying out Thermometer calibration
- Writing Packing Specification
- Carrying out GMP and Glass Audits
- Collecting and signing off production and packing paper works
- Metal detector testing
- Carrying out mass balance and traceability
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.