Senior Process Technologist, Food Manufacturing, Norfolk
One of the fasted growing food companies in the UK is looking for a Senior Process Technologist to help deliver new products through its ready meals factory.
Growing at a rapid rate this branded Food Company the leader in the meat free sector, supplying a range of chilled and frozen products to the major retailers. As Senior Process Technologist you will provide technical expertise to the Operations team to ensure the transfer of products from kitchen to factory production runs smoothly and efficiently. Managing any issues that arise in the scale up of products, you will have a key role in recommending changes to production processes supported by accurate data gathering and interpretation. You will be working closely with the NPD, Production and Technical teams so will be a natural communicator with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Running factory trials of new products
- Managing the trial database and providing sample information
- Collecting and analysing data to create Process Improvement proposals
- Optimise manufacturing rates, capacity, downtime, yields and waste reduction
- Improve product quality
- Build relationships across company sites and with retailers
Over the next few years this company is investing significantly in the business to increase capacity of the manufacturing facilities and is projecting double digit growth, fuelled by an ever-growing demand for healthy protein-based food products.
You can be part of the business growth and ensure that the best version of their products reach their customers.
- Experience in NPD or Process in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Degree, or equivalent, in Food Science or Food Technology
- Understanding and experience of frying
- Basic Food Hygiene
- HACCP knowledge
- Excel & data analysis experience
If you are looking for a role in which you can make an impact and be visible to the key decision-makers then this is the role for you; send your CV today.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob