This forward thinking and respected producer of delicious chilled products is a key member of one of the UK’s largest food groups supplying the major UK retailers with branded and own label products. A giant in the international food manufacturing industry, they are now seeking a Quality Manager to join their team.
As the vital leader of the QA team you will be responsible for upholding the company’s highest quality standards. Your accountabilities will include:
- Working cohesively with the production division to guarantee products are manufactured with the precise standards required by our customers
- Producing detailed technical KPI’s and working meticulously with relevant departments to meet targets to ensure working standards are kept optimum
- Leading and maintaining high consistency of audit standards and effectiveness of results by working closely with the QA team
- Elevating product and business performance using data analysis and route cause investigations to resolve any non-conformances
- Managing and motivating the QA team, promoting staff wellbeing and proficiency
We are looking for a quality professional who has developed their management and technical skills within a food manufacturing environment, ideally in the complex chilled sector. Experience of internal auditing is essential, plus knowledge in allergens, technical KPIs and HACCP / BRC principles. You will be familiar with an array of computer programs and have knowledge in micro awareness and weight legislation. Importantly, your management ability will be second to none, leading the QA team using your exceptional communication skills and breadth of quality expertise. As a quality expert, you will always have the satisfaction of our customers at the top of your agenda.
If you’re keen to take on a new challenge with a fast moving and progressive food business then please apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.