Food Safety Management Systems Trainer
A Food Safety Management Systems Trainer is required to join a leading Food & Drink advisory business based in the West Midlands.
You will be based at the company’s offices in the West Midlands but there will be the requirement for significant travel in the UK as well as abroad for business development purposes as well as to conduct training and consultancy in factories. Some of these trips will involve week long training courses.
To provide high level consultancy and training to the Food and Drink industry from a solidly manufacturing and technical viewpoint.
- Engage in the design, delivery and promotion of training services focused on Food Safety Management Systems and Hygienic engineering offered by the Company.
- Focus on and grow the existing consultancy offering in the FSMS area with an emphasis on the holistic quality management systems.
- Where appropriate interpret scientific results from project trials and consultancy investigations and prepare reports so communicating results in line with the client and company expectations.
- Support business development strategies leading to the preparation of proposals to clients that results in contracts, training and research in the Food Safety Management Systems area.
- Respond to direct technical enquiries using own expertise and information retrieved from relevant sources to answer the client query.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject, with significant experience (6-10yrs) in food manufacturing to give the appropriate level of credibility to operate in this broad and strategic area. A higher degree may be an advantage if in an appropriate area.
- Trained to an advanced level in food safety management and auditing. Evidence of training capability through a “Train the Trainers” course or equivalent. A significant technical expertise and network in the area of Hygienic Design and Hygiene management in factories. Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business.
- Effective project management skills from recent experience.
- Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices.
- IT literate.
- Can-do, enterprising and driven.
- Skilled at developing new ideas and bringing them to fruition in a friendly but challenging environment.
- Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work and travel freely within the EU.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Food Safety Management Systems Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly