Senior Process Development Manager
Process Manager vacancy within a rapidly expanding chilled food manufacturing business, based in Lincolnshire.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage project critical paths to ensure that all activities are captured and completed within the requisite timescales prior to and following launch
- To pre-empt where possible and raise to the business any issues with the timings and/ or actions on the critical path
- To identify any potential scale up issues with NPD projects
- Responsible for allergen controls and management within the role.
- To carry out effective scale up trials, ensuring that all of the required information is captured, recorded and acted upon
- To feedback to the business the findings of scale up trials – for example yield, timings, quality
- To ensure that all new products are considered within the HACCP plan and any deviations from this are reported in a timely manner to the HACCP team
- Completion of requisite customer paperwork for example QAS, shelf life information, wash out data etc
- To carry out staff briefings on new products where relevant
- Participate in attended customer trials & launches
- To support the manufacturing and wider technical teams in day to day product issues
- To be aware of ongoing quality or manufacturing issues and actively contribute to their successful resolution
- Appropriate level of health and safety responsibility within the remit of this role.
- To personally ensure that all aspects of Due Diligence (Food Safety, Quality and Legislation) are adhered to.
- To personally take the appropriate and reasonable action in the event of witnessing a breach (or potential breach) of Food Safety, Quality or Legislation.
- Departmental KPIs include: TBC
- Personal KPIs include: TBA at appraisal
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of computer systems, including those of retailers
- Experience of procedures involved in bringing products to launch
- Experience of BRC Global Food Standards criteria
- Experience of customer Codes of Practice
- Experience of working in a fast paced, chilled food manufacturing business
- Good communicator at all levels of the business
- Team player.
- Self motivator with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
Apply for Senior Process Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly