The successful candidate will be a qualified Engineer and have experience in Packaging, Food or FMCG areas such as electrical/controls equipment, fault finding, filling, coding, conveying, FFS, labelling etc.
You will have the ability to work within a team and also on own initiative with a confident and collaborative approach, combined with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
Must be able to demonstrate consistent delivery to both internal and external customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Health and Safety/food safety in line with company policy.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance of all plant and equipment
- Ensure the most efficient use of utilities and resources
- Fault find on varied equipment of different complexities and ages
- Communicate at all levels condition of equipment
- Work in a safe and logical manner
- Experience in fault diagnosis and repair
- Multi-skilled (electrical/mechanical)
- Electrically/Mechanically qualified, NVQ level 3 or higher
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- Working on electrical systems at least to 3ph 415V
- Packaging Machinery
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Planned Maintenance Systems
- PC Literate
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Performs tasks with care
- Checks work to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant
- Prioritises tasks by importance and deadline. Discerns what is crucial from what is urgent
- Adjusts priorities as situations change
- Able to do call-out duties
- Man Management skills
This one is a 6-2 and 2-10 shift pattern
Indicative Salary Range: £33000 - 38000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Lead Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly