Graduate Sales Account Manager
My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years. They are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Sales Account Executive.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager, the role is largely customer facing, involving sales visits to both new and existing customers, with a view to growing his or her share of the business.
The Company offers a structured induction, assisting employees within the Sales function, gain insight into how the company operates as a whole. This will be followed by more detailed sales and account management training.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for your own set of accounts (largely restaurants)
- In-town area will cover W postcodes and SW postcodes above the river- an area rich with high end restaurants
- Make calls to arrange face to face meetings with customers
- Meet with customers and conduct product tastings. Build rapport and show relevant samples, with the aim of expanding the range of products taken
- Phone calls to send samples of new products to customers
- Follow up calls after sending samples and customer visits
The role would suit a candidate would like to start their sales career in a progressive high end food company.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Graduate Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly