Hygiene & Facilities Manager
My client is looking for an exceptional candidate to lead their Hygiene function on site.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining high quality standards of cleaning throughout the site by utilising talent and resource, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all facilities assets are secure and able to use at all times and in full
- Provide outstanding leadership to maintain a high performing team
- Ensure the hygiene management team, achieve RAM/s are completed in full on an annual base or as and when there is a change to the process/procedure
- Manage the site facilities stocks and budget with shift management and ensure JIT process, as to minimise stock and capital outlay
Skills / Experience required include:
- Proven capability within a Hygiene Manager Role or similar
- Educated to degree level / equivalent
- Facilities management experience
- Experience in dealing with the major multiples, including M&S, Tesco and Sainsbury’s
- Experience in chilled food in High Care/High Risk Environment
- Effective Leader and people manager
- HAVCC knowledge
- Good understanding of Micro and Listeria
The role would involve working over Day shift and Night shift.
Excellent salary and relocation package on offer.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000 + Relocation package if required
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Hygiene & Facilities Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly