My client is currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing and driving a quality culture throughout the business, and ensuring that they are “audit ready” every day.
The role will involve implementing BRC across the business.
The Technical coordinator will work closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the business is operating effectively and that all due diligence is taken to guarantee the high standards expected by their consumers.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent knowledge of the latest version of the BRC standard and experience of implementing BRC requirements
- A proven track record of influencing a quality culture of change and improvement
- Intermediate HACCP qualification level 3. Level 4 would be advantageous
- Internal auditing skills qualification as a minimum. Lead Auditor would be advantageous
- Highly driven and motivated, with a can-do attitude
- Resilient and open to change in a fast paced, ever-changing business
- Desire to implement change, and ability to influence a range of different people
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding company.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.