Production Shift Manager
My clients, who produce high quality food products for a worldwide customer base, are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Daily production levels.
- Monitoring yields, performance, waste, production targets etc. (KPI’S)
- Control of raw material incoming and outgoing.
- Labour utilisation and efficiency.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Control, supervision and development of the team.
- Leading daily meetings with key staff, engineering and technical teams.
You will ideally be a highly motivated individual with a forward thinking approach and proven track record in a similar role, preferably within the chilled food industry. Excellent communications skills are a necessity with good IT skills. I expect the successful applicant to be target-orientated, with an eye for accuracy and detail and possess both the drive and determination to succeed with the desire to be part of a winning team.
The successful candidate will be required to work dayshift and backshift on a rotation as well as a weekend cover rota as and when required.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Indicative Salary Range: £32000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.