Located in the Scottish Highlands, this is an opportunity for someone with a Technical management background to join an established food manufacturer.
- Deputise for the Technical Director when required
- Day to day management of the Technical function and Team
- Responsibility for the safety, quality and legality of the products manufactured on site
- Contribute to and support the Technical Team to ensure functional and business objectives are achieved
- Responsible for leading the Technical team on site in terms of ensuring workload is allocated and managed appropriately, addressing any functional, business or personal issues and supporting individual and team development & training
- Responsible for scheduling and hosting a variety of external or customer Technical Audits / Visits, engaging all key stakeholders to ensure a successful result.
- Ensure that all new products to be introduced into the business are technically sound in relation to all food safety, quality and legality aspects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Technical Manager, ideally degree qualified / equivalent experience of managing a team and liaising with external customers and stake holders within a food manufacturing environment
- Strong BRC understanding and experience
- Chilled high care and frozen food manufacturing experience
- Experience of working with major UK retailers
- Understands the NPD process in a food manufacturing environment
A great opportunity for someone looking for a rural lifestyle in the north of Scotland.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.