It’s a great time to develop your career with Primafruit. We’re a fast-growing business with a strong team of people. Defining and fulfilling the very best standards in fresh produce supply is what we’re all about.
Your role will include As Trainee Technologist you will be part of a close knit team working to ensure quality and food safety standards are met for Primafruit and our customers.
We are ideally looking for someone who can work closely within both the Primafruit and Waitrose technical teams to build and maintain relationships. An individual who can be relied on to prioritise, organise and plan their own tasks.
The following would also benefit successful application for the role:
• Effective and professional communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good level of analysis experience.
• Confidence when preparing reports and figures for senior managers.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Strong diplomacy skills.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can keep pace with the business and think on their feet.
You will be based at our Evesham site where office hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.
A company phone will be provided for the successful candidate.