NPD Project Manager
My client is an Ingredients focused company and due to recent investment in their innovations sector is now looking for an NPD Project Manager to help support the business with the development projects to ensure the success of products and meeting the demands of their customers. Through your commercial awareness, leadership skills, and creative outlook - a chance to take full ownership of your ideas and manage NPD projects from Concept to launch to deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
Day to Day Duties:
- Development and sourcing of new concepts, ingredients, recipes, and packaging
- Develop, review and report KPIs; identify and implement improvements to reduce development lead times and increase "1st production success rates".
- Manage the NPD Budget
- Manage the "Trials Process" to ensure that each trial achieves its objective with the minimum disruption to Production.
- Food Science Degree
- Previous experience in FMCG NPD, product or technology development roles
- Passion for creativity and innovation within a commercially driven environment
- Strong presentation skills (written & verbal)
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch with olivia on 02080048411 or email email@example.com