Health, Safety and Environment Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our Client, a leading international manufacturer of chilled convenience foods for the major retailers, is looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing professional guidance to all functions of the business on operational HS&E activities ensuring alignment with Group.
You will develop and implement a behavioural safety and environmental awareness culture across the site, working closely across all departments to champion a programme that promotes a positive health and safety culture for all.
Key Accountabilities are:
- Ensuring that the HS&E policies and systems are managed effectively on site
- Ensuring all relevant HS&E legislation and agreed internal standards are agreed to
- Monitor and embed the location management processes, including the investigation of all lost time incidents and management of the incident recording system
- Ensuring that any incidents are reported to the enforcing authorities to ensuring legal compliance
- Lead the HS&E’s audit programmes on site to ensure compliance within agreed standards Drive continual improvement to maintain the highest standards of SHE performance at all times, recommending effective and practical solutions to implement within the business.
- Ensuring Environmental compliance.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Experience of working within the field of Health, Safety and Environment with a good working knowledge of current HS&E legislation within a Food Manufacturing environment
- A track record of implementing HS&E improvement initiatives and an appetite for making a difference.
- National / Professional qualification in Health, Safety and Environment, preferably at degree level.
- Established over 15 years ago, a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods supplying a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods across the group
- Group-wide customers include major retailers and food service businesses in the UK and US
- Passionate about food with people at the core of their business
- Committed to driving continuous improvement and cost efficiency
Are you a forward-thinking SHE Manager with a commitment to raising standards and leading Health Safety and Environment in a fast paced, short shelf life environment? If you are looking for a challenging and interesting role, then this could be the job for you. The role attracts a salary of up to £40 - £60k per annum and is based at our client’s London site.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4254 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly