My client - a family owned food manufacturing company - has a fantastic opportunity at present for a QA.
Working within a small quality team that has a wealth of experience, you will support the Quality Manager with developing technical standards across the site, all the while maintaining its first class standards with the major retailers and BRC.
Key responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out raw material checks.
- Testing of production batches for salt, gluten, etc.
- Microbiological analysis
- Carrying out audits within the production environment
- Laboratory cleaning and assisting in the calibration of equipment.
- Completion of paperwork and records necessary to maintain the quality management system and BRC Standards.
- Working closely with the production and NPD staff regarding customer or productions issues.
- Liaise with customers regarding sample requests, complaints, returns and problem solving, etc.
Previous experience in a similar Food Industry role is essential as well as having a working knowledge of BRC and Microbiological Analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, family owned company with the opportunity for further progression.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for QA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly