Polish speaking Technical Manager - Maternity Cover
This position would be a 6-9 month maternity cover contract for an experienced technical person. Ideally we are looking for the placement to start in early July to allow 4-5 weeks cross over with the technical manager going on maternity leave.
- Advise and support the company on technical issues which may affect the safety, legality and quality of the products.
- Develop, maintain and implement company quality and food safety systems in line with business developments, legislative requirements and customer requests.
- Ensuring all new products meet the requirements of the company, legislation or customer.
- Maintaining product and manufacturing information up to date.
- Participating in NPD project launches
- Developing product testing regimes
- Completing any food safety and quality reports
- Investigating and reporting on customer complaints
- Ensure compliance with customer policies and procedures
- Completing any customer KPI reports
- Providing support to the technical and commercial teams on any customer policy changes.
- Maintaining customer data bases
- Attending meetings with customers
- Carrying out manufacturing audits and completing audit reports
- Supporting manufacturers in understanding the customer requirements for technical information to complete specifications
- Preparing briefings for manufacturers on any policy changes which affect product specifications
- Attending meetings with manufacturers
- Supporting the technical team in delivering business objectives
- Attending technical team meetings
The essential requirements would be:
- Food Technical Qualifications
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Understanding of EU and UK Food Legislation – especially FIR
- Polish Speaking – this role manages all Polish NPD/Product Launches/ Polish Manufacturers
- Speaking to both manufacturers and customers (mainly UK retail customers)
- Attending meetings as required
- Ability to travel and stay away from home.
Desirable but not essential:
- Ability to audit manufacturers
- BRC experience
You do not necessarily have to have management experience for this cover, so it could be a good opportunity for someone to gain experience at this higher level potentially.
Złożyć wniosek dzisiaj!
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 50000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Polish speaking Technical Manager - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly