My Client, a successful UK food manufacturing firm, is seeking to strengthen their team with the appointment of an experienced Engineering Manager.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To manage the engineering team responsible for preventative and real-time maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the product lines to high quality and production targets.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will be an innovative Engineering Manager holding a strong background within the FMCG sector
- You'll be able to demonstrate previous success in delivering change & improvement
- Continuous improvement expertise
- The successful candidate will hold first class people & team leadership skills
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly