Specifications Technologist / Writer
£up to 30,000 DOE
Established for over 30 years, our Client is an exporter of quality food products throughout the World. My client is now seeking a Specification Technologist / Writer to join their team. This is a newly created position as a result of growth. You will be joining a Technical team of 4 at an exciting time in the companys development
As a specification technologist, you will be writing, checking and approving product specifications, labelling and artwork for Suppliers both UK based and across the World
The Role will involve:
·Maintaining and updating specifications.
·Create and review pack copy specifications, assist with artwork approval ensuring compliance within agreed timelines.
·Create and maintain product information sheets.
·Assist with queries for customers relating to ingredients, nutritional analysis etc.
Writing, maintain and controlling of product labels / date coding.
- Minimum 2 years previous retailer specification writing experience
- A food manufacturing background
- Solid knowledge of spec writing and specification data bases
- Excellent IT skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of labelling legislation and food law.
- Able to work to business-critical deadlines
Salary: £25-30K DOE
If the role is on interest, then please contact me today
Key words – Specifications Technologist, Specifications Writer, Compliance Technologist
Commutable from Devizes, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Westbury, Bath
Apply for Specifications Technologist / Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly