Fresh Produce Controller
Want to work for a large, long standing, progressive, family owned food retailing business?
Creamline Dairies has an exciting opportunity for a self-starting individual who wants to be part of a successful team.
We are seeking to recruit a flexible Fresh Produce Controller working 6 days per week (Sunday to Friday 4.00 pm to 12.00 p.m). Based at Trafford Park, Manchester and reporting to the Depot Manager the purpose and objectives of the role are to:-
- Liaise with suppliers and order produce;
- Assist and supervise the Product Assistant to select and pack produce as per customers’ orders ensuring that quality and attention to detail is adhered to;
- Undertake stock taking on a daily basis;
- Be able to deliver or collect products when required.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the warehouse and store areas.
Current driving licence valid in the UK
Basic IT skills
Ability to understand weights and measurements
Understand product rotation and the importance of sell by and use by dates
FLT Licence would be advantageous but is not essential
This full time role enjoys:-
- Long term job security
- 24 days paid holiday entitlement per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Membership of workplace pension scheme
- Full uniform including protective equipment.
The successful candidate must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK, and be self-motivated.