Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Due to an increased workload, a superb career opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a large, award winning bakery based in Wales.
Supplying a variety of bakery products into the major multiples, independent retailers and wholesalers this business has been rapidly expanding due to customer demand and has a workforce in excess of 250 personnel. The company continues to make significant investments into the development of employees and infrastructure to build upon its success, with recognition and reward high on the agenda.
As the Maintenance Engineer, you’ll report directly to the Production Manager and be responsible for carrying out repairs and maintenance throughout the production site. In addition, you’ll also assist with general engineering maintenance tasks, including testing and inspecting equipment.
What will I need to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role?
- A relevant Engineering qualification, as a minimum at level 2 City and Guilds
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and using own initiative
- Good communication skills and a responsible attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritise your workload effectively with colleagues
- High level of attention to detail and good multi-tasker
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly