Our client, a Leading International supplier of Chilled Food Products is looking to appoint a Compliance Technologist for their site based in Lincolnshire. This exciting opportunity will be crucial in driving the continuous improvement of site product quality and will be an integral part in the bridge between NPD and Operations in the introduction of new products into the factory.
- You will be the link between NPD and Operations in the introduction of new products into the factory.
- Checking and approving all artwork for product launches
- Investigating customer complaints, product withdrawals and feedstock issues ensuring corrective actions are completed within a timely manner
- Reviewing the allergen and species risk assessments
- Completing risk assessments for all new suppliers, ingredients and packaging
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience in a similar role within an FMCG environment, ideally in chilled food, meat or fish
- A Food Science Degree or demonstrable experience within the sector
- Drive, with an ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the business.
As an International organisation, our client prides itself on creating high quality food, exceeding many recognised industry standards and care about their people.
- One of the UK’s leading Chilled Food Companies producing innovative and tasty products
- With a Vision to ensure they deliver on their pledge to become one of the UK’s truly great food companies
- A complex and varied range of products, customers and packaging formats
- Has sites operating to the highest industry standards, where Food Safety and Quality are a key priority
- Has a clear Technical Strategy built around a vision of guiding and driving the highest levels of Technical Excellence
If you have the relevant experience with a commitment to raising standards and you are looking for a challenging and interesting role within a leading food company, then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4209 with an updated CV.