Regional Wholesale Manager. Foodservice
Regional Wholesale Manager . Foodservice
Competitive salary + bonus, car allowance and benefits
Who else likes making people happy?
Chips make people happy! It’s a delight to eat delicious ones. My client is a global leader in the manufacture of the world’s tastiest fries. Serving both the home and out-of-home market they employ more than 1,500 people worldwide. For over 40 years they have been taking the best taste of the land to put a smile on everyone’s face. Committed to nature, proud of their farmers' heritage, this company is pure, authentic, and passionate, doing everything in the most sustainable way, respecting people, and planet alike.
They are now looking for:
Regional Wholesale Manager. South East
This role is part of the commercial team and reports to and works closely with the Country Sales Manager as well as with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Quality, Commercial Finance, Customer Service, and Demand Planning.
To realise commercial objectives (turnover, profit, market share) for key and wholesale accounts by developing and execute the sales and marketing strategy. You will:
- Initiate marketing and commercial campaigns based on commercial opportunities in the market.
- Manage customer-driven negotiations and create tenders, based on profitability and price indications.
- Realise partnerships at designated wholesalers for recurring sales.
- Utilise networks, trade fairs, and presentations to generate and increase business.
- Ensure that business relations promote the clients products to their customers, raising the company’s profile.
- Prepare account plans and prepare the pricing strategies in collaboration with Commercial Finance.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Higher education preferably in business or a similar level of education.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in an account management role selling into independent wholesalers, including groups (Sterling, Country Range, Fairway & Caterforce members).
- Ideally a previous experience in a sales role in the QSR/Foodservice industry with a commodity sales background.
- Proven track-record of successfully developing and rolling out an account strategy.
In addition you are:
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial skills, ability to get things done and analytical with the capability to turn a strategy into action.
- Good negotiation skills, Microsoft proficient, reliable, consistent with an eye for detail
- Extremely commercially-oriented
- Passionate about food!
This organisation offers a fun, creative and professional environment challenging, providing employees with a culture in which their individual talents can flourish, and their personal goals can be realised. They offer unrivalled training and education opportunities, a workplace is balanced and supportive, and has an outstanding promotion policy based on performance and hard work.
If this sounds like a role you are suited for then we need to have a conversation!
Apply for Regional Wholesale Manager. Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly