Territory Sales Manager. Foodservice
Territory Sales Manager. Foodservice.
Competitive salary + bonus, car allowance and benefits
Who else likes making people happy?
Chips make people happy! It’s a delight to eat delicious ones. My client is a global leader in the manufacture of the world’s tastiest fries. Serving both the home and out-of-home market they employ more than 1,500 people worldwide. For over 40 years they have been taking the best taste of the land to put a smile on everyone’s face. Committed to nature, proud of their farmers' heritage, this company is pure, authentic, and passionate, doing everything in the most sustainable way, respecting people, and planet alike.
They are now looking for:
Full time Business Development Manager. Midlands
The role reports to the National Wholesale Manager and works closely with the other members of the commercial department, colleagues in CSC, CC, and Demand Planning as well as with wholesale stakeholders.
The Sales Representative will generate sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. This role is responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing product knowledge around new or updated products and recipe innovations.
- Work as ambassador for the company’s branded portfolio and build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with clients, traveling within the sales territory to meet prospects and customers and promote the company’s products
- Educate clients on how products or services can benefit them commercially and professionally and advise on applicable and relevant products to help maximise volume.
- Meet pre-agreed sales quotas and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, NPD, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
To be successful in this role you have:
- · Commercial experience within a similar channel with the Food industry ideally with experience gained within frozen products in the HoReCa/Foodservice sector ·
- A degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement. ·
- Minimum 2 or more years of relevant work experience. A background as a chef or within the Foodservice channel is a benefit. ·
- Excellent language skills, orally and written. ·
- The ability to be proactive and independent, using your own initiative ·
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience.
In addition, you are:
- Adept at building and expanding sustained customer relations.
- Detail oriented and results driven with the ability to plan and organise.
- Effective in negotiating and strong in presenting.
This organisation offers a fun, creative and professional environment challenging, providing employees with a culture in which their individual talents can flourish, and their personal goals can be realised. They offer unrivalled training and education opportunities, a workplace is balanced and supportive, and has an outstanding promotion policy based on performance and hard work.
If this sounds like a role you are suited for then we need to have a conversation!