Account Technical Manager
Our client is a global leader across chilled/food to go sector and with recent expansion across the Irish Innovation centre require a Account Technical Manager to join the business. The successful candidate will have full ownership for a leading UK retailer and 2 global food service outlets. Experience working with high risk products and background in resolving complaints with senior management ideal. The position offers long term career progression with also relocation allowance if moving across from the UK.
Other headlines around the role:
The position of Account Technical Manager is to:
- Manage technical issues specific to your accounts raised by all levels of the organisation and by Customers and Regulatory bodies.
- Support Quality Management in the drive to reduce customer complaints on site with regular reviews of individual account retailer status.
- Promote involvement of team members in cross-functional activity
- Deliver customer, regulatory and legislative updates to internal teams, such as NPI, Technical and Operations
- Communicate and support all retailer policy amendments to QSGL and provide feedback to retailers as required
- Responsible for the on time delivery of all Customer Technical Requirements, i.e: customer specifications, pack copy generation
- Ensuring all products and raw materials meet legal and customer technical requirements
Apply for Account Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly