National Account Manager
- Are you passionate about selling and driven by targets?
- Have you a wealth of experience dealing with the top 4 supermarkets within own label food?
- Is your experience with either chilled or ambient food?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to join their FMCG business based in Wiltshire.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial it will be your responsibility to take on a brand new top 4 retailer to the business, ensure that the transition over is seamless, and then work to expand the portfolio of products.
- Full P&L responsibility for the account performance including volume as well as value.
- Work with the retailer for annual budgeting as well as write & deliver JBP’s.
- Negotiate all terms of business, promotions, price increases / decreases to ensure that driving sales is at the key of what you do.
- Short and long term forecasting is essential and ensure that is communicated across the wider business.
- Project Manage all launches from initial briefing from customer to internal teams and setting out critical path to hit launch date.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working in a National Account Manager / Commercial role within own label, ideally chilled is essential.
- A proven track record of driving sales through NPD as well as EPD is vital.
- Working as part of a team internally to ensure that the customers needs are met, or managed accordingly.
- Brilliant with numbers, forecasting and driving sales, as well as exceptional communication skills both internally and externally.
- Tenacity, drive and ambition are needed in any Sales role so you’ll need loads of this / these!
- The ability to travel across the UK as well as overseas a couple of times a year to visit manufacturing facilities.
Salary: £50,000 plus car & benefits
Job Reference: JR11395
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect