Group Transport Manager
Our client is an instantly recognisable global organisation, they are innovation and action focussed and are seeking like a minded individual to join their team in a role that will be critical in leading and optimizing performance across a complex and fast pace transport network.
- Leading a complex transport function on a group basis with national coverage supplying chilled products daily.
- Taking responsibility for both identifying opportunities for transport improvement and identifying and implementing solutions.
- You will lead recommendations with commercial feasibility, quality and service in mind to drive performance and develop working processes.
- Working closely with teams to develop skills.
- Developing and delivering an effective Transport strategy for the business as the group continues to grow.
- You should have experience gained within a fast paced distribution or fulfillment environment that includes managing multiple sites, multi-temperature experience would be advantageous
- This should include analytical and commercial skills to identify, influence and implement change both strategically and tactically.
- With exceptional communication skills you will be at home both in a hands-on capacity working directly with operational teams as well as a more strategic capacity justifying a business case to reflect the most effective cost, quality and service levels to customers.
- An engaging leader you’ll be able to show how you get the best out of large teams.
Apply for Group Transport Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly