Multi-Skilled Engineer - East Anglia
Opportunities for Multi-Skilled Engineers to join a growing engineering team at an exciting time for the business.
Reporting to the Shift Manager you will be a part of a strong engineering function ensuring optimum engineering performance on site whilst adhering to H&S, environmental, company standards and industry best practice.
Main duties are as follows (but not limited to):
· Participating in Engineering H&S and Quality audits
· Accurate completion of PPM to quality standard, documenting defects that cannot be immediately addressed whilst reporting suggested solutions. PPM paperwork to be accurately completed in a timely manner.
· Responding to equipment breakdowns in a timely manner whilst ensuring minimal downtime to production. Communicating effectively with relative departments.
· Monitor machine/line efficiency – making suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
· Ensuring H&S/hygiene and housekeeping standards are upkept.
· 100% compliance.
· Relevant Mechanical/Electrical engineering qualification
· Experience of a food manufacturing environment
· Strong planning and organisational ability
· Awareness of H&S legislation
· Ability to develop self and others
Shift pattern – 4on/4off (Days and/or Nights)
Salary - £38,000-40,000
If you would like more information please get in touch – contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk