QA / Technical Assistant
My client is a leading Blue-Chip food manufacturer based in Wales. A new and exciting opportunity for a QA / Technical Assistant has now become available to join their team.
The successful candidate’s main purpose will be to be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- GMP and Glass & Hard Plastic audits
- Co-ordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external bodies and customers
- Prepare finished product specifications for customers
- Fill out finished product specifications for customers in their format or in their on-line systems.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Placing certificates of analysis on pallets and or emailing to customers
- Email suppliers regarding delivery quality problems
- Send samples to the lab as required
- Weekly scale calibration checks
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality systems
- Plan conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Audit & Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Support in the ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.