Are you looking for the chance to join a speciality business who brings amazing quality products to the UK market? This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced QA looking to broaden their horizons and enhance their skills with an innovative and supportive company.
Reporting to the Technical Team Leader, you will contribute to the smooth running of the department and be responsible for:
· Assuring the safety and quality of all products through the effective implementation of company policies and customer specifications.
· Co-ordinating and participating in audits to ensure all products adhere to company and legal requirements including HACCP and GMP.
· Managing complaints and investigating non-conformances, updating product and systems information and applying corrective actions where required.
· Ensuring all documentation is accurate and up to date, maintaining systems and data to drive continuous improvements for products and quality management systems.
· Organising samples and carrying out daily checks as well as building relationships with Production teams, ensuring seamless manufacturing and launch processes to guarantee the continued success and growth of this progressive business.
We are looking for a food science or quality graduate who has developed their technical and QA knowledge within a food manufacturer and is now looking to take the next step. Previous experience of co-ordinating systems and maintaining key product documentation is essential as you’ll be instrumental in keeping the company’s high quality standards. In addition you’ll have conducted audits and implemented controls to improve product quality in accordance with HACCP requirements. Your keen eye for detail is also vital for succeeding in this role along with the ability to communicate effectively with internal teams.
So if you have QA experience and are looking to develop your career then apply now or call us for more information 0345 2600 737.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Quality Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly