Weekend Canteen Operative
We are looking for a canteen operative to join our team at our site in Atherstone, Warwickshire. You will be working as part of the Hygiene team and you will be responsible for ensuring vending machines are stocked with appropriate products, ensuring that the canteen is clean and tidy at all times.
This is a part time role and the days and hours will be: Saturday and Sunday 0730 – 1130Main responsibilities
- Filling vending and drinks machines
- Managing and ordering stock
- Checking in deliveries
- Ensuring refrigerators are kept to the correct temperatures
- Following all hygiene schedules regarding storage areas, seating areas, machines and refrigerators.
- Experience of working within the food industry ideal but not essential.
- Ideally have basic food hygiene knowledge
- An ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Have basic literacy and numeracy skills
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland