Working for a well established manufacturer the role of multi skilled engineer is crucial to the business. You will be a key member of the maintenance team ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum.
The company is one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers with a number of sites across the country, employing over 6000 people. Their site near Yetminster is one of two sites in the South West that manufacture primal cuts for distribution to the food sector. The company has built a strong reputation from the quality of the products they manufacture.
They would consider engineers from all levels as they are willing to invest and train engineers that they feel have the potential to grow with them as a company
As the multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- The installation, testing and maintenance of all plant, services and buildings within the site.
- Assisting external contractors as required.
- Carrying out PPM
- Liaising with production to provide pro-active support to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Compliance with ISO, SAP and HACCP procedures.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Have ideally experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Have good electrical maintenance experience, ideally be 17th edition qualified.
- Have previously worked as an MS engineer, maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, shift engineer, mechanical engineer, production engineer etc
In return the multi skilled engineer will receive a salary of c£32k, pension and 28 days holiday. Working shifts of 5.00am to 2pm and 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday rotating weekly with some flexibility required over weekend periods
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly