National Account Executive
Our awesome client
Our client are on a mission to make the world a better place, from healthy eating to reducing carbon footprint! Their creativity and a highly entrepreneurial team has lead to huge successes, there couldn’t be a better time to join!
What the role’s all about
Reporting into the Customer Account Manager and supporting on the execution of the customer strategy and customer business plans. Is jointly responsible for the achievement of turn over and the P&L of his/her customers as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies within the customer.
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
- Works in close collaboration with the Category and Insight team for the category input, and with customer marketing for the channel plan
- Manages customer promo investment at his/her customer
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Plays active ambassador role
Are you who we’re looking for?
You need a track record of Customer Relationship Management, either internally or externally and prior commercial experience and exposure to P&L. Do you have FMCG experience? Can you work well within a team? This is the role for you!
The cherry on top
In return for being awesome, you’ll get between £35,000 and £44,000, a hefty car allowance and some amazing benefits.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now!