Key Account Manager
Our client are a thriving drinks business, who have seen success after success. They’re a household name across the UK and are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join their business and help them be even better!
You’ll be reporting to Channel Controller and this role will manage a variety of key Off-trade customers in England and Wales. You’ll be Delivering growth by creating & delivering strong, innovative business plans, and building long-term relationships with the customer to maximise business opportunities.
- Develop strong working relationships with all key owners, managers, buyers, staff, supply chain, finance, marketing, regional contacts within customers.
- Develop strong internal relationships that enhance the understanding of the Channel
- Managing the business within those targets to deliver the budgeted sales and profit per case
- Forecasting volumes and profit weekly and monthly
- Maintaining a weekly price survey of the alcohol category within key customer’s template and saving on central database.
- Managing the financial requirements of dealing with the account: Pricing, Invoicing, Invoices, Debit Notes and Audit claims
Are you who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an excellent communicator with account management experience and branded FMCG sales experience. You must have good Microsoft skills and the ability to communicate at different levels.
The icing on the cake
In return for your hard work you’ll get up to £35,000, 30% bonus, company car and benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply now!
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly